Keywords: cerebral hemorrhage
Cerebral hemorrhage, also known as cerebral hemorrhage, bleeding within the brain parenchyma, higher morbidity and mortality of the disease. Cerebral hemorrhage
The onset is very sudden, general performance:
(1) dizziness headache: headache is the first symptom of cerebral hemorrhage, often located in bleeding the side of the head; increased intracranial pressure, the pain can be developed to the entire head. Dizziness often associated with headache, especially in the cerebellum and brain stem hemorrhage.
(2) vomiting: about half of the patients with brain glue guilty vomiting occurs, may be associated with cerebral hemorrhage increased intracranial pressure, vertigo attacks, meninges by blood stimulation.
(3) disturbance of consciousness: the performance of lethargy or coma, parts of the degree of cerebral hemorrhage, bleeding and speed. Disturbance of consciousness, most of them will appear in the the brain deeper parts shortly massive bleeding.
(4) movement and language barriers: dyskinesia hemiplegia more common; speech disorder mainly as the aphasia and verbal ambiguity.
(5) eye symptoms: anisocoria Standing in intracranial pressure increased cell hernia patients; hemianopia and eye movement disorder, such as cerebral hemorrhage patients in the acute phase often the two gaze brain bleeding side.
Cerebral hemorrhage can be accompanied by neck stiffness, seizures, incontinence. If the patient is a deep coma, high fever, pupil change and the merger of gastrointestinal bleeding, indicates that a critical condition, the prognosis is poor.