Keywords: AIDS, sexually transmitted
(1) young people do not have premarital sex.
(2) A married person not to have sex outside marriage.
(3) must not be involved in dangerous activities of prostitution.
(4) gay sexual promiscuity and multiple sex partners must stop, even if it is selected a regular sexual partner, must also be well aware of the sex of the person, and whether it has been affected by HIV infection.
(5) must be celibate sexual strict self-discipline.
(6) A person shall not participate in the the sexual promiscuity activities.
(7) Although condoms have a preventive effect, but does not guarantee against HIV infection. It must be remembered, as long as there is a failure, once infected with the AIDS virus, you will ruin his entire life.