Many of the signs and symptoms of a variety of AIDS, the disease similar to AIDS clinical manifestations, diagnosis of AIDS must be identified.
1. AIDS manifestations of fever, weight loss, fatigue and weakness of required and other infectious diseases (such as tuberculosis), autoimmune diseases (such as lupus), collagen diseases and blood disorders, some similar symptoms differentiated.
2. Swollen lymph nodes, with Kaposi’s sarcoma, Hodgkin’s disease, lymphoma, and blood diseases in lymph nodes differentiated. (GLNS), lymphadenopathy syndrome, benign piece venereal homosexuality in recent years, more easy to be confused with the lymph nodes of AIDS.
3. Kaposi’s sarcoma skin lesions, AIDS patients with urticaria, generalized pruritus and genital warts, contact molluscum changes associated with skin diseases, skin and mucous membranes purpura, leukemia, certain skin symptoms differentiated.
4. Differentiated through sexual transmission of HIV, with sexually transmitted diseases. Such as syphilis. Gonorrhea, chancroid, and venereal lymphogranuloma.
5. Identify the mononucleosis disease and other immunosuppressive disease immunology and hematology changes with AIDS.