Keywords: AIDS symptoms
The common symptoms of AIDS:
(1) sustained extensive lymph node enlargement, especially the neck, axillary, and inguinal lymph nodes. Swollen lymph nodes, about 1 centimeter in diameter, hard, not painful, moving, for more than three months.
(2) weeks of unexplained fever and night sweats.
(3) a few weeks since the unexplained severe fatigue.
(4) loss of appetite, weight loss of more than 10% of the original weight within 2 months.
(5) since a few weeks of unexplained chronic diarrhea, watery, more than 10 times a day.
(6), shortness of breath, a dry cough for several weeks.
(7) skin, oral the flat and uplift pink, purple blotches, superficial.
(8), pharynx, larynx albuginea. The male genitals scaly plaques, itchy. Female anal itching, vaginal itching, vaginal discharge.
(9) headache, blurred vision. When the above symptoms there are more than three unclean history of sexual contact, should go to hospital.