Keywords: children with acute leukemia
Principles of Chemotherapy of acute leukemia in children is strongly induced by chemotherapy type options, as far as possible, the use of the combination, in sufficient quantities, intermittent, alternating, long-term treatment guidelines.
The fundamental purpose of leukemia treatment of patients with long-term disease-free survival until cure. Therefore, treatment should follow the principle of acute leukemia classified typing program selection, the choice of the current domestic and international best chemotherapy to improve the quality of complete remission, and timely formal and effective treatment of central nervous system leukemia after complete remission prevention and treatment, and strive to make as many patients cured.
The combination of (1): synergies and reduce recurrence and improve mitigation and long-term survival.
(2) a sufficient amount of administration: in the induction of to consolidate sufficient amount of medication in the treatment phase, as much as possible to kill leukemia cells, the bone marrow to inhibit rapid, extremely important to reduce the recurrence in the future.
(3) the type of administration: the different types of leukemia in the different treatment options, should differentiation.
(4) intermittent chemotherapy: between two courses of treatment should be intermittent, restore facilitate normal hematopoietic cells, and is in the resting phase of leukemia cells into the proliferation cycle likely to be killed in the next chemotherapy.
(5) long-term treatment: prevent recurrence and improve long-term survival. In several years of chemotherapy, chemotherapy can be summarized into two basic procedures:
① remission induction therapy (including induction of differentiation therapy);
(2) post-remission therapy (including consolidation therapy, intensive therapy, maintenance therapy and prevention of extramedullary leukemia).