1. General supportive therapy
Patients should rest in bed, keep warm, eating digestible food. Fever should drink more water, if necessary, intravenous rehydration. Fever should physical cooling or use antipyretics. Symptoms of shortness of breath, cyanosis, hypoxia, irritating cough severe nasal oxygen catheter to codeine of 15 ~~ 30mg 2 to 3 times a day. Expectorant available ammonium chloride, brown mixture.
2 The application of antibiotics
Antibiotics can be used for a variety of bacterial pneumonia and prevention of viral pneumonia complicated by bacterial infection, combined with susceptibility testing for pathogens and drug use.
(1) pneumococcal pneumonia: the preferred penicillin-G. Adult patients with mild to 800,000 U intramuscularly three times a day. Heavier should be 2.4 million to 4.8 million U intravenously every 6 hours, severe and complicated by meningitis when added to intravenous average 4 times daily 1000 to 30 million U. Or first-generation or second-generation cephalosporins, such as Cephalothin, cefazolin, cephalosporins hydroxyl yl. Should do a skin allergy test before treatment of penicillin and cephalosporins. For those who are allergic to penicillin, mild available erythromycin daily 1.5g, intravenous; lincomycin, 2g, daily intravenous infusion. The condition improved after oral sulfamethoxazole methyl isoxazole; 2 times a day, every two; or cephalexin 0.5g every 6 hours.
(2) outside the hospital infected patients: available penicillin G, 300 per day to 10 million U intramuscularly or intravenously four times. Infected with penicillin-resistant staphylococci for the hospital and outside the hospital, should of β-Thalidomide antibiotics such as oxacillin, cloxacillin, daily 4 ~ 6g, 2 times, intramuscular or intravenous administration. You can also use vancomycin 1 ~ 2g daily intravenous infusion. Also have a certain effect erythromycin, lincomycin or clindamycin, cephalosporins trial in penicillin-resistant strains. Aminoglycoside antibiotics used in combination with the drug of complicated empyema, meningitis, endocarditis, and kidney, brain, cardiac metastatic abscess daily available G1000 ~ 3000 million U penicillin, intravenous infusion of 4 to 6 times.
(3) Klebsiella pneumoniae: preferred aminoglycoside antibiotics such as gentamicin card kanamycin, tobramycin, amikacin, kanamycin, etc.. Piperacillin sulfur benzene imidazole penicillin and aminoglycoside combined with better. Severe should not be treated with the cephalosporins cephalosporin hydroxyl yl, cephalosporins methoxy thiophene Cephalexin cefotaxime. Also effective in some cases the use of chloramphenicol, tetracycline and co-trimoxazole.
(4) other Gram-negative bacilli pneumonia: Pseudomonas aeruginosa pneumonia mortality is high, and should be used in combination antibiotics.