Keywords: coronary heart disease self-test
If you have the following symptoms, you should be wary of whether it is a symptom of coronary heart disease.
● sternum tired or nervous or precordial pain or tightening like pain to the left shoulder, left arm radiation for 3-5 minutes after the break to relieve itself.
● physical activity, chest tightness, palpitations, shortness of breath, and after the break to relieve itself.
● emergence of sports-related headache, toothache, leg pain.
● meal, chest pain, heart palpitations, cold or watching thrilling films.
● low night sleep pillow, feeling breathless, require high the pillow supine square sense comfortable; sleeping or daytime supine sudden chest pain, heart palpitations, breathing difficulties, need to immediately sit up or stand before being relieved.
● sex life or bowel difficulties palpitation, chest tightness, shortness of breath or chest pain and discomfort.
● hear the sound of gongs and drums, or other noise around would feel flustered, chest tightness.
● recurring pulse arrhythmia, unexplained tachycardia or bradycardia.