Keywords: coronary heart disease care patients at night
Chronobiology research methods, the physicians found that the likelihood of heart attack begins to rise from 6 o’clock in the evening, 9 o’clock to 11 o’clock night time for the disease is most likely to attack. Coronary heart disease patients to pay more attention to avoid predisposing factors, to reduce the chance of heart attack. Coronary heart disease is easy to attack during this time, the reason there are four main areas:
(1) general family dinner is a more hearty, coronary heart disease after a meal of abdominal contents, gastrointestinal expansion, diaphragmatic elevation will make breathing difficult; need more blood supply to the digestive system to digest too much food, both aggravating the burden on the heart and coronary blood supply less, and thus cause angina and myocardial infarction.
(2) night was watching the TV or other reasons cause emotional over-excitement, sympathetic nerve activity, catecholamine substances in the blood increase, causing high blood pressure, coronary artery spasm, resulting in myocardial ischemia induced angina or myocardial infarction.
(3) the cold winter nights, may also increase the incidence of angina pectoris, myocardial infarction. Cold make sympathetic excitement, coronary artery spasm, coronary heart disease symptoms can aggravate induced heart attack.
(4) The person fall asleep at night, blood pressure than during the day was reduced by approximately 20%. Some patients before bedtime antihypertensive drugs, blood pressure decline further, resulting in slow blood flow, cardiac insufficiency, easy to induce myocardial infarction.
Understanding of the law and predisposing factors of heart attack, patients must strengthen self-care, to reduce heart attack. The main measures:
(1) dinner not to satiety, eight full appropriate.
(2) limit the time watching TV, try not to look nervous stimulus program. Not to mention the unpleasant things as far as possible in the evening, not to quarrel with the people.
(3) to have a quiet and comfortable sleep environment.
(4) keep warm Refrain from sexual life.
(5) bedside bring their own first aid kit.