Keywords: coronary heart disease symptoms
The precordial pain typical symptoms of coronary heart disease, can cause the patient’s attention. But not typical symptoms of coronary heart disease in a small number of patients, so that patients be taken lightly, and often the doctor misdiagnosed, thus delaying diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease. So we need to understand the typical symptoms of coronary heart disease, be vigilant, so that prevention is early:
1. Some of coronary heart disease, chest pain, only showed atrial fibrillation and ventricular premature atrioventricular block and other kinds of arrhythmia, or shortness of breath, paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea, heart failure performance as the first symptom, clinically known as as arrhythmias and heart failure coronary artery disease, a rare type of coronary heart disease.
2. The angina parts occur in the chest outside, manifested as headache, toothache, sore throat, back pain, leg pain, and often requires the discomfort caused by the corresponding organs differentiated.
3. Appears only a small number of patients with coronary artery disease, acute myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular disease manifestations such as dizziness, paralysis of limbs, sudden loss of consciousness and convulsions, cerebral circulatory disorders, because of myocardial infarction, cardiac output decreased resulting in cerebral blood supply reduce serious arrhythmia offenders are usually caused by blood supply to the brain decrease. So elderly cerebrovascular performance for ECG and short-term follow-up, in order to exclude the possibility of acute myocardial infarction.
4. Manifested as abdominal pain discomfort and other gastrointestinal symptoms, especially the severe pain often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, clinically misdiagnosed as acute gastroenteritis, acute cholecystitis, pancreatitis.
5. Coronary heart disease combined with other acute diseases such as diabetic ketoacidosis, acute infection, surgical emergency, acute myocardial infarction, the symptoms are often masked. Therefore, patients and their families should be timely to doctors to reflect the risk of coronary heart illness, provide a reference to the doctor.
6. Because the elderly often impaired memory, sensation, poor expression of symptoms, susceptible to family and doctors ignored so do the inspection to the elderly, do not forget to be a routine electrocardiogram. Once there is evidence of myocardial ischemia, nitrates and other drug treatment.