Keywords: coronary heart disease laboratory examinations
(1) ECG: myocardial ischemia is found, whether the arrhythmia ‘is a commonly used method for the diagnosis of coronary heart disease. Including resting ECG, angina pectoris, ECG, ECG stress test, ECG continuous monitoring (Holtter) check.
(2) check of radionuclides (ECT): understanding of the infarct.
(3) echocardiography: understanding the action of the ventricular wall, with or without aneurysm, valvular heart activities and left ventricular function.
(4) cardiac enzyme studies: SGOT, CKP understand the degree of myocardial injury and the recovery process.
(5) coronary angiography: Currently known as the gold standard for diagnosis of coronary heart disease. Can confirm the extent of disease, extent, and provide the basis for the choice of treatment (surgery, interventional, drugs) and the assessment of risk, while viable left ventricular angiography to determine left ventricular systolic function, and the presence or absence of aneurysm.