Keywords: Coronary Heart Disease
1 What is coronary heart disease
Coronary heart disease is referred to as coronary artery disease, also known as ischemic heart disease, high incidence of myocardial infarction and sudden death. Coronary heart disease due to the high incidence and high mortality, serious harm to the health of the human body, which is called the human killer.
2. Diagnosis of coronary heart disease
Mainly based on clinical manifestations (including symptoms and signs), the variation of serum creatine kinase examination and ECG diagnosis. Conditional exercise testing can be used for radionuclide myocardial perfusion imaging echocardiography Figure coronary angiography and other tests.
3. Caused by coronary heart disease risk factors
Age and gender (40-year-old after the incidence of coronary heart disease increased incidence rate lower than that of men before the female menopause, after menopause and men are equal.), Hyperlipidemia, hypertension, smoking, diabetes, obesity, sedentary lifestyle and heredity, alcohol consumption, and environmental factors.
How early detection of coronary heart disease
The following conditions, to timely medical treatment, early detection of coronary heart disease:
1) fatigue, physical activity, mental stress, cold and eating too full retrosternal or precordial dull pain, or crunch like pain, radiation to the left shoulder, left arm, for 3? 5 minutes after the break to relieve itself of;
2) recurring dirty pulse arrhythmia, tachycardia or bradycardia;
3) paroxysmal chest suffocation, palpitations, difficulty in breathing;
4) forced defecation, stress or sex life appeared flustered, chest tightness, shortness of breath or chest pain and discomfort.
5 patients with coronary artery disease should carry drugs
Should carry a first aid drugs (such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, diltiazem, atenolol, stability and nifedipine and other drugs) kit handy night sleep should kit on the bed place to prepare urgently needed.
Taking low-dose aspirin to the prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease
Coronary heart disease patients taking low-dose aspirin to prevent coronary artery thrombosis, prevention of myocardial infarction and reinfarction.
7. Coronary heart disease patients should pay attention to several issues
Adhere to long-term medication, not a sudden withdrawal, regular visits to review; develop good lifestyle and behavior persist in moderate exercise, avoid doing strenuous exercise to prevent obesity, smoking cessation alcohol limit, no more than drinking tea and coffee; maintain feel happy and optimistic, cheerful, avoid violent mood swings; reasonable diet, low salt, low-fat diet, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, the diet should not be fed to advocate Shaoshiduocan; maintain smooth bowel movements and prevent constipation.